Radisson Blu Hotel, Amritsar, Punjab - Hotel Review and pictures



Radisson Blu Hotel, Amritsar, Punjab - Hotel Review and pictures.

Yet another different attempt by me and this time through an online website which makes videos online. Cool website I must say. I am trying these because I am not good with the high-end video editing softwares. Hope you like and enjoy this short video. Do not forget to read my complete review of this magnificent hotel on Tripadvisor. It is one of the best hotels of Amritsar, Punjab.

*Best hotel to stay in Amritsar, Punjab.
*Best 5 star luxury hotel to stay in Amritsar.
*Best buffet in a 5 star.
*Golden Temple is not far off.
*Hotel very near to the Amritsar Airport.

Review on TripAdvisor-

Enjoyed and reviewed by Yogesh Goel - http://www.ygoel.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write whatever your heart says....I'd love to hear from u and reply asap...